Spring In Our Hearts

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Although it snowed in YYC this morning, something in the air made me feel like flying.  As of yesterday Spring has officially sprung and I'm welcoming it with open arms! Despite the forecast, I always try to live like it's Spring. I absolutely love this season... it's when the sun decides to explode and stop hiding behind the clouds. The dark does not grow quieter. The lightness inside of all of us just grows louder.

Spring is the time for plans, projects, and newness. In the past few months both Ryan and I have successfully followed through with our separate yet seemingly intertwined plans to take steps forward in terms of our careers. We've also made plans to do some travelling in 2013. My first passport is in the mail and on its way to me as we speak! Our first few trips are booked and double underlined in our calendars. I am beyond excited and cannot wait to share our travels with you guys!

I'm happy to say that the main project I've taken on this year-- aside from planning our wedding-- is the development of this blog. 
So far so good I hope...?
It's the season to shine bright -- don't hide behind the clouds -- shine and radiate love.

"Sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is love time
and viva sweet love"

- E.E. Cummings  


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to follow along!
    xo Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat! I can always count on your amazing support and encouraging words!! Truly means the world to me! Want to chat about getting a few bracelets from you. Is your Etsy up and running?? Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete