My Moral Compass & Bridal Party

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It is the lessons of change that have disciplined and tempered me beyond the narrow scope through which I used to view my life. There are four incredible women who have seen me through these various life changes and have stuck by my side without fail...
***
Without the four of you, the love story that is my life would not exist. More often than sometimes I wish I had a mountaintop to yell "thank you" from. Thank you for being my handle during the times I needed to get a grip. You are all so uniquely different. Together you are my North, South, East and West-- the moral compass to my inner indecisiveness that at times is as wide and wavering as the ocean. I love you all and I am truly blessed that you have agreed to stand beside me and support me in the biggest decision of my life. My compass has and always will point directly to R. 

Mandy: 
No one knows me like you do. You are my sweet SOUTH.
Thank you for not only loving the side of me that often gets lost in the clouds
but for always joining me there. Grab a little sky ;)

Brit M: 
You've kept me focused and grounded for the past 7 years. 
 You are my voice of reason, my anchor, my due NORTH. 
No amount of distance could or will ever break us.
I love you always. 

My dearest sister:
Watching you learn and grow the past 22 years has been one of
the greatest joys of my life. You are my EAST. Your development continually
teaches and inspires me. You are the definition of true, raw, unfiltered beauty -
you grow more beautiful each day. I love growing with you.

Autumn: 
You are my wild wild WEST...
Young and free and always reminding me not to take life too seriously.
You've taught me more in the past 3 years than you'll ever know. 
If you're a bird, I'm a bird <3.

For my bridal party & moral compass, with love,

J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment