Cheers to my California Girl

Friday, December 6, 2013

To this beautiful, smart, talented, creative, encouraging woman who opened her home to us this year when we were just getting on our feet, who cooked us wonderful meals and supplied endless words of encouragement while we house searched and I went on job interviews in search of my calling, the happiest of birthdays to you today. (Who doesn't love a good run-on sentence??)

To call you a friend would not nearly suffice. You have been a sister since the day we met. Although our careers, travels and new found hobbies haven't allowed us to spend nearly enough time together this past year, your love and support has meant the world to me. As a sister, friend, mother, entrepreneur (and frequent dog-sitter) you are truly inspiring. I look forward to your continued and infinite teachings! 

Here's to you Melly. Many cheers. 


With love, always,

"JEM" :) 

P.S. Buy this woman's amazing, all natural, hand made soap at http://latherandrinse.com. Your skin will thank you. Seriously do it - I'm stuffing all my stockings with L&R this Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment