Happy New Dreams

Monday, December 30, 2013

In the past few hundred days categorized under the 2013 umbrella, I wandered from one coast of Canada to the other-- all the way from Van city to the furthest tip of Cape Breton that my rental car and little feet could take me. Somewhere in between, in the Spring, I ventured to Cabo and then in the Fall to New York City.

Each place I visited and person I met lit a small yet undeniably motivating spark within me. Together these sparks ignited a fire in my mind, one that allowed me to follow through with my 2013 resolution to kickstart this blog and share my thoughts and world without reservations. Sharing in this way would have been a complete waste of time without the love and support of my friends and family- new and old.

To those friends and family, big and small, near and far: thank you for the constant heart warming reminders that this blog wasn't (and isn't) a waste of my time. Thank you for helping me realize the diversity of my blessings. I have learned and lived well this past year. I am infinitely grateful. The unending encouragement has implanted a whole new set of resolutions within me. Here's to happy new dreams, happy new desires, happy new ways, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. 
 
These are just a few of my favourite moments from this year with a few people that I absolutely could not live without! 


With a 2013 kind of love,

J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment