Two Become One

Monday, April 8, 2013


I met J&A 5 years ago and although I've never known them separately, the romantic in me is certain that they were meant to live their lives as one. Never have I met two people more perfectly suited for one another than the soon-to-be Yurkowski's. Their seemingly effortless love and admiration is tremendously contagious and nothing short of inspiring. Ryan and I were over the moon excited when they announced their engagement a year and some change ago. This past weekend we kicked off the celebration of their love at their bachelor and bachelorette parties. I'm pretty sure their entire hometown of Merritt, B.C. joined in the celebrations in one way or another and despite the small town tendency to get a little (a lot) rowdy-- I'm happy to report that we all made it out alive! The celebration continues in less than 2 weeks when we head to Los Cabos for their wedding. 

I dedicate this post to J&A with love. Ry and I are honoured to be a part of your big day and can't wait to stand beside you when you officially promise the best of yourselves to each other. You have our endless love and support- we promise to be there on those inevitable days when "Yes dear" becomes "Dear God you're driving me crazy"! ;)


 One of the 5 amazing wineries we visited Saturday afternoon. Little Straw Vineyards. 
 So delicious. Times nine. Warming up for Mexico.

Cheers to lifelong love and friendships.

P.S. Ever wonder how many bridesmaids it takes to bake a cake for a bridal shower after drinking 3 bottles of wine? One to cut the cake layers, one to ice the cake, one to document its awesomeness..plus one more to help eat the scraps. In case you lost count it takes 4 bridesmaids :)

It was DELICIOUS by the way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment